NORTH BAY, CA – Missed today’s headlines? Here are the Patch stories from Marin, Napa, Solano and Sonoma counties that people are talking about today:
Wildfires Taint West Coast Vineyards With Taste Of Smoke
- PHOTOS: Wineries in CA, OR and WA have survived severe wildfires before, but the smoke from this year’s blazes has been especially bad.
Potential Power Shutoff Could Impact Part Of Napa County: PG&E
- Napa is the lone Bay Area county that would be impacted by the potential shutoff.
Ramp, Lane Closures Ahead On SR-29/Sonoma Boulevard In Vallejo
- Motorists should also watch for “Tow Away” zones as Caltrans finishes this six-mile pavement repair project ahead of schedule.
Dangerous Rip Currents Could Hit Coastal Sonoma County
- A National Weather Service high surf advisory was issued for Friday for the coastline.
Petaluma-Area Pumpkin Patches 2020
- Get out and pick out that pumpkin this fall season and enjoy the many fall attractions Petaluma-area pumpkin patches have to offer.
Red Flag Warning Issued For Much Of North Bay
- Weather conditions will be conducive to the spread of wildfire Saturday. See which areas are affected.
Rohnert Park-Cotati Area Pumpkin Patches 2020
- Get out and pick out that pumpkin this fall season and enjoy the many fall attractions Sonoma County pumpkin patches have to offer.
Nicasio Valley Pumpkin Patch To Open In Marin County
- The pumpkin patch at 5300 Nicasio Valley Road is celebrating its 25th anniversary.
Job Openings In NorCal: Businesses Hiring Amid Coronavirus
- As unemployment remains high across California, many companies are still looking to hire.