PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Signant Health today introduced “eCOA Explained,” a new Master Class web series designed to elevate the understanding and skills of clinical operations professionals interested in electronic clinical outcome assessments (eCOA).
The educational and complimentary class launches with three courses and 16 on-demand lessons designed for all levels of eCOA experience, as taught by 13 clinical research science and technology experts. To enroll and start learning, visit www.ecoaexplained.com.
Lessons available now include:
Build Your eCOA Solution
- eCOA 101: The Basics (Jill Platko, PhD)
- How to Build an eDiary: What’s Involved (Brandy Morneau)
- From Paper to ePRO Measures: Licensing, Migration and Translation (Alex Kalpadakis-Smith, PhD)
- How to Make Translations Work for Everyone (Adina Tapalaga)
- To BYOD or Not to BYOD? (Bill Byrom, PhD)
- Complex Diaries: Best Practices and Considerations (Jill Platko, PhD)
Ensure Successful Operations