- During the pandemic, parents have been finding themselves working less and teaching more, as school closures have kept their children home.
- These parents deserve to get some of the governments education funding to help ease the transtition.
- We need to put our kids in the forefront of the conversation, and let parents decide their educational paths.
- Karol Markowicz is a writer living in Brooklyn. .
- This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“What are you doing about school?” It’s a question every parent in America has heard or answered this question in recent months: “What are you doing about school?”
We all pretend there’s a good choice or a real answer. But as schools across the country plan an all-remote opening or a hybrid model with some in-person learning coupled with online learning, most parents know there